Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cakes and cookies (cherry chip and samples)






I just wanted to post a few different things that can be made for your special occasion. If you have to make treats for a party or for an occasion at church or at school, I can do that. Cookies are great for school functions, and all my cookies are made to order with all the good ingredients. I can make just about any variety of cookie. The one shown in the picture above are my sons favorite. They are chocolate with peanut butter centers. They are awesome and just melt in your mouth. So if you are in need of bake goods and want good quality, Deshay's has what you are looking for.
As far as the cakes pictured, the one is just seven little cakes put together to show a sample of what I can accomplish. They were all chocolate cakes covered with buttercream frosting and then covered with fondant. I got the most response about the Jeep one, but I think that was because my husband took it to work at Chrysler!!!
The other cake was a 6 inch cherry chip cake. I had left over batter and wanted to try the design technique. It turned out very nice. It is covered with buttercream frosting and then fondant. The design is made with buttercream frosting and accented with sour cherry candies.
I have just completed two cakes this week and will try to get them on here soon. One was a fondant heart shaped cake and the other was an Oreo Cake. Please keep coming back often, as I try and get more pictures up when I can. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment