Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Trying out new recipes

Hello everyone.

I am currently working on a dice theme cake. I can't wait to finish it because it has turned out so cool so far. I will get pictures of it up on the site as soon as I can. It is my first real theme cake. Not to fancy, but it looks cool.

I am also trying out new recipes. I made chocolate fondant today and it is delicious. My husband says it takes like tootsie rolls. I tend to agree. Anyway, it it a good way to make a good color black.

I also made brownie biscotti. I am not sure how they are yet. They are still baking at the moment, but they look good and the dough tasted good. I will get pictures up as soon as I can.

Remember, I can make just about anything. I love to try different recipes. So if there is some dessert you are looking for, just let me know, I probably have the recipe for it.

Thanks
deshaysdesserts@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment