Monday, February 16, 2009

Cheesecake and sample cake




Hello everyone. Today I am adding two more pictures of desserts that can be purchased from Deshay's. The first one is a sample of a cake that can be made in any size. It is a chocolate cake with buttercream frosting and then covered with white fondant. I then hand designed the cake using chocolate buttercream frosting and accented it with Whoppers. It turned out very cute.
The other cake is a turtle cheesecake. I actually have two different turtle cheesecake recipes and this one turns out to be a little bigger that the other one. It is make with a organic Oreo crust, topped with mini chocolate chips, nuts, and chocolate syrup. There may be some caramel in there too. It is very good and can feed around 16 people. Like I said, I do have other cheesecake recipes, including a different turtle cheesecake, regular cheesecake, white chocolate, Oreo, and more. If you are interested in any of the cakes you have seen let me know.
I do deliver whatever you order, usually free of charge. I will make and deliver for most of lower half of Michigan. If it is longer that 1.5 hours from my house, I would have to charge a delivery fee. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested, but live a distance from Goodrich. We could work out a way to meet in the middle if that's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment